Wednesday 6 February 2013

Pinterest

I have started three Pinterest boards relevant to my work. Links to them can be found at the top of this Blog.

This board is a collection of various pieces of artwork or images that inspire me to create. This may include vector art, poster art that strikes as nostalgic with me or photographs of interesting environments.

20,000 Leagues (Nicknamed in reference to the film 20,000 Leagues under the Sea) is a Board featuring images of underwater miscallena, including submarines, boats and reefs. The Submarines collected here will help me design my own subarine later on.

30th Century Faux (Nicknamed in parody of 20th Century Fox) is a collection of Movie posters with similar moods that I want to portray in my work. There are also posters that parody the Film poster format that strike some nostalgia with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment